About the Company
Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli® is the global pioneer and leader in eyelash extension products, technique and education, with reach in over 35 international territories worldwide. President & CEO, Jo Mousselli, RN, is committed to providing unparalleled eyelash extension products, education and support to beauty professionals and consumers worldwide. Jo's understanding of the modern-day woman’s need for effortless beauty inspired the innovation of high-performance, low-maintenance, and long-lasting cosmetic products and services.
Working at our headquarters in Houston, TX, you will enjoy being part of a dynamic team that helps to empower new and current lash stylists to develop their skills in the application of beautiful, safe and long-lasting eyelash extensions, and launch rewarding & profitable careers.
About the position
Join us in our mission to enrich and empower lives by helping Xtreme Lashes develop the most advanced and comprehensive eyelash extension techniques, products & training to lash stylists across the world. Previous corporate experience is not necessary. Your creativity, curiosity and eagerness to develop will pave your way into becoming a Corporate Lash Stylist.
For over a decade, Xtreme Lashes has been the industry pioneer in eyelash extensions. As a Corporate Lash Stylist, you will help to maintain our leading edge by collaborating with artists, cosmetic chemists, engineers and marketers under the direction of Jo Mousselli to develop new products and techniques for stylists in the field.
Working at our headquarters in Houston, TX, you will enjoy being part of a dynamic team that helps to empower new and returning lash stylists by developing their skills in the application of beautiful, safe and long-lasting eyelash extensions, and helping them to launch & elevate their careers.
A day in the life of the Corporate Lash Stylist…
- Contribute your experience, creativity and unique talents towards the development of the Xtreme Lashes Professional Application System, including products, lash designs, techniques, tools & supplies, client care methods and business building practices
- Provide feedback and assistance with the ongoing development of educational curriculum and associated materials, including student manuals, presentations, and video tutorials
- Develop and maintain superior lash application skills through regular eyelash extension application and continual Xtreme Lashes hands-on training
- Troubleshoot stylists in the field through their lash applications, helping them to enhance their application skills and grow their businesses
- Provide lashes, makeup and hair services for photo shoots, video shoots, and events
- Help plan, prepare for, and participate in tradeshows, media events and promotional events
- Participate and support all ongoing educational trainings, including staff training, the annual International Franchise Conference, and the annual Train the Trainer conference
- Assist Product Development and Quality Control in developing new application techniques, usage instructions, and quality control testing procedures for new and existing products
- Learn computer skills and product testing protocols under the guidance of senior team members (previous experience is not required)
- Assist in consumer panel testing, market research and competitive analysis to ensure Xtreme Lashes is always the industry leader
- Serve as an Xtreme Lashes brand ambassador and personal ambassador for the CEO to our world-wide field stylists & Trainers
What you’ll bring to the table…
- License as Cosmetologist, Esthetician, Eyelash Extension Specialist or related field
- Trained by Xtreme Lashes
- Knowledge of health & safety standards in the beauty industry
- Competence in Xtreme Lashes application techniques and product knowledge
- Passion about the eyelash extension & beauty industry
- Curiosity, creativity and eagerness to develop your skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Positive, patient, responsible, and nurturing spirit
- Spirit of entrepreneurship requiring high-energy, proactivity, flexibility and collaboration
- Basic computer and technology skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other departments in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Full-Time Stylists enjoy...
- Being part of a brilliant, professional, and creative community
- Creative exploration & opportunities to develop innovative products & techniques
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Profit sharing bonus program
- 4% Matching on 401K